Newbie question: Do I assume these Austria's Mercury 2 stamps aren't worth anything/much?
Ant
2024-04-22 06:09:28 UTC

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)
--
"And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother." --1 John 4:21. 42024 date was the same in reverse!
| |o o| |
( )
Victor Manta
2024-05-10 02:10:17 UTC
Post by Ant
https://matrix.zimage.com/_matrix/media/v3/download/ross154.net/iOrSDrPbGiXlWsxGBAFiDDUS/IMG_5931.jpg
Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)
I don't see any whole stamp in the image.

Victor

Philatelic Webmasters Organization & Abusives (PWO): http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/