help identifying
Pedro
2013-08-09 19:52:07 UTC
Hello friends,
I'd appreciate very much any help indentifying these stamps.

stamp #1: http://cjoint.com/?0HjvYseFcJJ

stamp #2: http://cjoint.com/?0HjvZqC0FET

Thanking you,
Pedro
Marcel Lajus
2013-08-10 12:29:43 UTC
Post by Pedro
Hello friends,
I'd appreciate very much any help indentifying these stamps.
stamp #1: http://cjoint.com/?0HjvYseFcJJ
This stamp is from Netherland. Is has been issued for the 25th anniversary
of the crowning of Queen Wilhelmina
Post by Pedro
stamp #2: http://cjoint.com/?0HjvZqC0FET
This one comes from India when it was divided in several states (Feudatory
states). The state is Travancore and it was issued in 1910.
Post by Pedro
Thanking you,
Pedro
Marcel
Pedro
2013-08-10 14:08:39 UTC
Thank you very much Marcel. I will post some more I have doubts

Pedro
Post by Pedro
stamp #2: http://cjoint.com/?0HjvZqC0FET
This one comes from India when it was divided in several states (Feudatory
states). The state is Travancore and it was issued in 1910.
Post by Pedro
Thanking you,
Pedro
Marcel