help identification
Pedro
2013-08-10 23:44:38 UTC
Hello friends,
Here is another stamp I am not able to discern where it is from. Maybe
Cambodge?

http://cjoint.com/?0HlbRsNfVzj

Thanks for your answers,
Pedro
Terry Reedy
2013-08-11 02:58:59 UTC
Post by Pedro
Hello friends,
Here is another stamp I am not able to discern where it is from. Maybe
Cambodge?
http://cjoint.com/?0HlbRsNfVzj
The characters look to me to be derived from Devanagari, which would
make it a N. India Feudatory State. But I cannot find it in Scott. It
might be revenue rather than postage.
Marcel Lajus
2013-08-11 06:50:21 UTC
Post by Pedro
Hello friends,
Here is another stamp I am not able to discern where it is from. Maybe
Cambodge?
http://cjoint.com/?0HlbRsNfVzj
Thanks for your answers,
Pedro
Hello Pedro,

Definitely not for Cambodge. At this time, the country was under french
domination and the stamps were denominated Indochine.

I agree with Terry concerning the Indian Feudatory states. But cannot find
it in Yvert nor Michel catalogues.
Sorry...

Marcel
Mark Stern