A Special Competition of Websites at Rossica - 2014
Victor Manta
2015-01-17 00:40:59 UTC
I participated in this competition a few months ago. Here are my
impressions:

http://www.pwmo.org/Rossica-2014/rossica-2014.htm
--
Victor Manta, PWO

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/
Sir F.A. Rien
2015-01-17 17:40:22 UTC
Reads more like depressions ...
Victor Manta

VM
Terry Reedy
2015-01-19 02:52:15 UTC
Post by Victor Manta
I participated in this competition a few months ago. Here are my
http://www.pwmo.org/Rossica-2014/rossica-2014.htm
Reads more like depressions ...
?
The exhibition officials depressed you more than they impressed you. It
is a joke depending on the variant meanings of both words along with a
slight abuse of English, but seemed to fit to me also ;-).

Terry
Victor Manta
2015-01-19 04:47:44 UTC
Post by Victor Manta
I participated in this competition a few months ago. Here are my
http://www.pwmo.org/Rossica-2014/rossica-2014.htm
Reads more like depressions ...
?
The exhibition officials depressed you more than they impressed you. It
is a joke depending on the variant meanings of both words along with a
slight abuse of English, but seemed to fit to me also ;-).
Terry
Thank you, Terry.

As I understand it, our good old Monsieur Rien, the "Bonjour, M'sieu" and
"ce fait rien" poster, when he is not teaching us foreign languages is
practicing as a witch doctor.

Victor

Sir F.A. Rien
2015-01-19 16:16:39 UTC
On Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:47:44 -0500, "Victor Manta"
Post by Victor Manta
Post by Terry Reedy
Post by Sir F.A. Rien
Post by Victor Manta
I participated in this competition a few months ago. Here are my
http://www.pwmo.org/Rossica-2014/rossica-2014.htm
Reads more like depressions ...
?
The exhibition officials depressed you more than they impressed you. It
is a joke depending on the variant meanings of both words along with a
slight abuse of English, but seemed to fit to me also ;-).
As I understand it, our good old Monsieur Rien, the "Bonjour, M'sieu" and
"ce fait rien" poster, when he is not teaching us foreign languages is
practicing as a witch doctor.
But you should keep up with modern design ...