is there a German Stamp Newsgroup
m***@gmail.com
2017-03-15 07:34:57 UTC
ok, I've read your nice article.. I'm so satisfy
Jan-Martin Hertzsch
2017-03-15 18:59:03 UTC
For some reason, I have only received a single message in this thread,
and not the starter.

Anyway, there was a move towards a German stamp newsgroup around the
year 2000, but it was not established. Instead, there are some online
fori such as philaseiten.de and philaforum.com - both are mostly in
German, but the latter has a section for foreign visitors in English.

Hope this helps.

Jan-Martin
Droger Jean-Paul
2017-03-16 07:16:18 UTC
For some reason, I have only received a single message in this thread, and
not the starter.
Anyway, there was a move towards a German stamp newsgroup around the
year 2000, but it was not established. Instead, there are some online
fori such as philaseiten.de and philaforum.com - both are mostly in
German, but the latter has a section for foreign visitors in English.
Hope this helps.
Jan-Martin
I go from time to time on forum: http://www.bdph.de/forum/ der Bund
Deutscher Philatelisten .... but no many threads each week!!

On Usenet I had found on 2000 years a forum for all collections, but it
seems it doesn't exist now.

Have a nice day!
--
Pour m'envoyer un mail, remplacer anti par droger , fruit par wanadoo
et supprimer .invalid; to send me directly a mail replace anti with